Ask the Seal
• Many companies who claim to be licensed and insured are not.
• Many companies who claim to perform criminal background checks on their employees do not.
• If you hire an unlicensed, uninsured company and an employee is injured on your property or your property is damaged, your insurance company may deny the claim.
• You can be fined up to $5,000 for hiring an unlicensed contractor whether you knew it or not.
• Every day companies large and small introduce dangerous felons and registered sex offenders into unsuspecting consumers lives.
• Criminals often use their employment to find their next victim.
• Many consumers think they are safe as long as someone is there with them when the service person is there. In fact, many crimes are committed up to six months or more after the service call.
How is Ask the Seal Different?
• Ask the Seal.com verifies license, insurance and customer satisfaction.
• Ask the Seal.com performs criminal background checks and sex offender registry checks on owners and the employees annually.
• Ask the Seal.com actually performs the background checks, rather than just taking someone's word for it.
• Employees are issued Photo IDs confirming their background checks.
• Companies with the Ask the Seal of Approval can send you an email with a photo and proof of background check of their employee, so you know who to expect at your door.
Want peace of mind?
Choose a company with the Seal of Approval www.asktheseal.com